Social Media Strategist
CTP, a Boston-based integrated marketing agency, is looking for a dynamic Social Media Specialist who has experience effectively using social media to drive key business objectives – from driving brand advocacy to managing reputation through the use of social media, innovative partnerships, and real-time engagement. We seek someone who has proven success building and engaging audiences on the large social networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) as well as niche social spaces (Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest). They consider themselves a social junkie who has an instinct for what’s trending and know how to capitalize on those driving trends to ultimately harness social media power to drive business results.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop, define, execute, measure and report social media marketing strategy;
- Build and engage social audiences on multiple channels;
- Partner with CTP’s department heads (creative, strategy, digital, PR, media) to create social
media strategies and campaigns that will raise brand awareness and activate supporters;
- Audit existing social media programs by evaluating the strategy and implementation of clients
social media programs and provide strategic recommendations for program improvements;
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the social media landscape for effective new tools, trends and strategies.
- 5+ years of experience building and engaging audiences on multiple channels;
- Energetic, motivated and social-media savvy who is passionate about all things Web and Social Media;
- Daily/heavy internet usage: client sites, search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.), social networks, video search engine networks, social media research sites, etc;
- Analytics for organic, paid and earned media;
- Proficient in listening tools and social influencer strategies;
- Experience integrating social media efforts into broader media and marketing strategies;
- Keep abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances;
- Convey effective and persuasive presentation skills;
- A commitment to pride in your work quality and the pursuit of self and work/career excellence;
- Proactive, self starter, self manager and tenacity in finding solutions to problems;
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency;
- Offer clear and concise verbal and written communications; Copywriting skills a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, or communications.
We offer great benefits and are committed to a rewarding work/life balance for all employees. If you want to join our dynamic agency, attach your Social media case studies, stating your specific role and apply here.
CTP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.