Senior Video Content Editor
Senior Video Content Editor
Candidates must be within commuting distance to the Boston, MA office. In search of a Cinematographer and senior editor, not a producer.
CTP is looking for a dynamic editorial storyteller and content creator. Our blossoming Content department tackles the entire landscape of Content. From :6 second social posts to full :90 second commercials to mini documentary pieces.
We are seeking someone with expert skills in the Adobe Creative suite. We need someone who is most proficient in crafting editorial stories in Adobe Premiere. This person needs to be supremely comfortable in production skills, Camera Operation at Director of Photography level.
- 4-6 years of video editing experience
- Camera operation and set production experience at a DP level
- Experience in Marketing, Entertainment and Social
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with After Effects a plus.
- Experience managing other editors a plus
- Animation experience is not required but a skill we would look very highly upon.
- Master of all aspects of video Post Production including editing, color grading, sound design and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to our clients most interesting problems. The ability to move quickly, prioritize and manage deadlines is a necessity. Additionally if you are punctual, self-motivated, reliable, and personable. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Candidates interested in this position must submit a link to their most recent video demo reel on their resume or cover letter to be considered.
CTP is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of and who are committed to working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status.
CTP does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment.