Senior Video Content Editor
Looking for a role where you’ll make a true difference? At a company full of real humans, engaged in meaningful collaboration on projects we really care about? Look no further.
CTP is looking for a Senior Video Content Editor. Someone who is an editorial storyteller and content creator who will help us continue to rock our many video assignments with ease. We love working with talented people, and we continually look for compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions for our clients’ most interesting problems. CTP’s wide array of work can be seen here.
CTP is looking for someone who is:
- Able to tell a story via excellent video editorial skills
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative suite and is most proficient in crafting editorial stories in Adobe Premiere
- Supremely comfortable in production, with camera operation at Director of Photography level being a major plus
- A master of all aspects of video post production including editing, color grading, sound design and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms
- An animator with deep knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Able to move quickly, prioritize and manage deadlines
- Punctual, self-motivated, reliable, and personable
- 4-6 years of video editing experience
- Candidates must be within commuting distance to our Boston office
- This role is currently hybrid, supporting a blend of in-office, remote, and offsite production days
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with After Effects a plus
- Camera operation and set production experience at a DP level is preferred
- Experience in Marketing, Entertainment and Social
- Experience managing other editors a plus
- Understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media
Candidates interested in this position must submit a link to their most recent video demo reel on their resume or cover letter to be considered.
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.