Senior Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Marketing Analyst to help service and build a growing Analytics team. This well-rounded analyst will provide recommendations across paid media, PPC & organic search, social media, websites, quantitative research, and business intelligence.
This is a highly visible, client-facing role that demands cross-discipline, critical thinking; solid understanding of clients’ marketing strategy; rigorous analytical approach to problem solving.
The role will act as a strategic input on a range of client needs ranging from web and ecommerce analytics to channel planning.
The Sr. Marketing Analyst will be involved in both the upfront strategic planning as well as ongoing reporting for key client programs.
- Define and execute measurement strategies and frameworks for clients’ marketing communications programs; Develop analytics solutions to optimize campaigns.
- Map, model and implement all tracking requirements for any client communication investments
- Manage all data components required for analysis and reporting
- Clearly communicate analysis findings and optimizations to internal CTP teammates and external client stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, excellent communication skills;
- Ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics and 3+ years of related experience.
- Superior data mining and analysis skills. Proficient in relational databases, report design, development, automation and visualization. Prior experience working with large data sets from multiple source
- Expert in Excel, Tableau and R. Knowledge of statistical analysis including regression, multivariate analysis and ANOVA/ANCOVA and experience with SAS is desirable.
- Working experience in Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM/DS3), Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Coding skills with tools like Python is a plus