Senior Account Supervisor
CTP is seeking a driven, enthusiastic Senior Account Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate must be a confident team player and master tactician with strong strategic skills. They should also be a lover of marketing, details and collaboration and have experience developing both digital and traditional campaigns. They would thrive in an entrepreneurial agency environment and be creative in their approach to make things happen. Working across multiple accounts and reporting to a VP, Management Supervisor and Director of Account Management, they would be the key day-to-day manager, and would also play a supporting role on new business pitches and project work as needed. They should be comfortable leading projects and making strategic recommendations on a day-to-day basis.
- Day-to-day management of 3 accounts
- Lead projects successfully from start to finish at agency with some autonomy, managing all client deliverables from strategy conception to media delivery;
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate your point of view on strategic, creative or media initiatives;
- Earn and keep each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor;
- Develop compelling, strategically-led creative briefs;
- Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions;
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives;
- Experience developing digital and traditional advertising.
- Effectively plan and organize the work of you and your team – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively;
- Manage partner relationships on accounts (media, digital, PR, etc.) where applicable;
- Proactively manage up to your manager and keep them informed on key items daily;
- Exude a strong problem solving ability and be flexible and adaptable;
- Draft scopes of work, when needed, and develop fee estimates for both retained clients and project work;
- Maintain and track fee and production budgets across all projects – retainer and project work;
- Become a category expert – sharing information with internal team and Client as necessary;
- Demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style in both formal and informal settings;
- Work with junior account people to track competitive and industry activity on an ongoing basis;
- Train, develop and mentor junior account people: provide guidance, direction and training as needed;
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets and results;
- Be a team player who can effectively collaborate with various departments;
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- 7+ years of Agency experience;
- Integrated marketing experience spanning digital and traditional channels;
- Banking category experience is desired, but not required;
- Understanding of internet technologies, trends and social media networks;
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with internal and external teams;
- Has a presence with strong communication skills, including writing and presenting;
- Confidence in interacting with different personalities;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and deliverables in different stages of production;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in related field.
CTP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.