PR Senior Account Executive
If you have a passion for telling client stories; for executing earned, digital and social media programs; and for delivering high-impact media coverage, we have a spot on the award-winning PR team at CTP, one of Boston’s hottest agencies. We are looking for a strategic, innovative, high-energy Senior Account Executive to work directly with our diverse roster of consumer and B2B clients. At CTP, we are dedicated to delivering relevant, compelling campaigns that connect clients, on a human level, with their unique target audiences. Our team of communicators is highly skilled at distilling complex information into stories that inform, inspire and motivate. The ideal candidate will excel at securing highly relevant media coverage for our clients and integrating traditional, digital and social media for a range of clients. Our Senior Account Executives are responsible for day-to-day management of accounts, working closely with clients on communications initiatives that stretch beyond traditional PR and achieve breakthrough visibility and impact. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently, manage up with senior staff, and also manage and help grow account staff. CTP is a dynamic, independent agency that develops and executes strategic campaigns that integrate earned, owned, social and paid media.
In this position, you will:
- Accelerate your career development by working closely with (and being mentored by) some of Boston’s most accomplished PR, marketing, digital and creative leaders;
- Develop and execute innovative, integrated PR campaigns that leverage CTP’s in-house creative and digital teams, and
- If your career interests take you there, stretch your development across the spectrum of marketing disciplines on clients ranging from cool consumer brands to B-to-B titans.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- 3-5 years agency or in-house experience in PR;
- Experience managing and executing strategic plans and programs that track toward clear, measurable goals;
- Strong writing capabilities and experience;
- Ability to direct day-to-day implementation of PR programs, including managing budgets and overseeing timelines;
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with key journalists and other influencers;
- Experience developing relevant story opportunities and providing traditional and digital/social recommendations to clients;
- Ability to think quickly, strategically and effectively;
- Ability to assist in developing an array of communications materials, including pitches, news releases, social messaging and story ideas with relevance to current news and events;
- Genuine interest in a client’s business, and a good understanding of the news and trends that provide opportunities and threats within each client’s industry;
- Experience managing and using a variety of social media channels on behalf of clients.
CTP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.