Would you like to work for a creative communications agency? Want to be a part of making our fun, talented agency even more fun and talented? CTP is looking for an Operations Manager – a role that is at the core of our agency and culture.
In this role, you’ll be essential to agency Operations, Finance and HR – shifting gears on a daily basis between things like coordinating IT support, fulfilling needs we have when hosting in-person client meetings, organizing company events and wine tastings at our agency bar, working within our financial management system, and coordinating on-boarding efforts for new employees. Along with ensuring many things run smoothly in the office, we are looking for someone who will enhance our work environment with a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
CTP’s office is located in the North End of Boston, and we’ll be back in the office 2-3 days/week starting in September. Come check us out at www.ctpboston.com.
Does this describe you?
- A spirited self-starter, a creative problem solver and someone who can work independently
- A Swiss army knife – someone who can pivot quickly from one thing to another and has a tool to solve problems
- Someone who has worked at an Agency or a similar creative environment desired
- Helped with recruiting or involved in the hiring of talent
- Number of years of experience is less important to us than someone who’s a great fit for CTP and has a passion for working with great people
- Must be able to commute to the Boston office
Key components to the role include…
- Keeps us fully stocked with supplies, snacks and beverages
- Coordinates any repairs needed around the office with our support partners
- Coordinates and prioritizes IT needs (we have an IT partner you’ll manage, so no tech experience needed)
- Learn our agency management software so you can help our Finance team with everything from invoicing clients to managing healthcare and dental benefits
- Input new hire info in our payroll system and ensure new employees’ first day goes smoothly
- Schedule CTP learning sessions and be the owner of all master presentation materials within our CTP portal
- Work with our department heads and online recruiting tools to help find us great candidates when we’re hiring
- Help manage our comprehensive Internship Program
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.