Would you want to work for an advertising agency? Do you love to multitask? Do you enjoy working with all different kinds of people? Want to have an impact on the day-to-day operations of a busy, creative environment?
CTP is looking for the ultimate Office Manager. Along with mastering the reception, administrative and management duties of this role, we are looking for someone that will enhance our work environment with a positive attitude and a commitment to managing a fun, forward-thinking office.
The Office Manager serves as the hub of our agency and needs to be able to shift gears from serving as administrative assistant to a couple of our partners and managing IT support to planning/prepping all client meetings and office parties. This position reports to the Director of HR. Ideal candidate is a recent graduate with a desire to start a career in advertising.
- Throughout the day, ensure the office remains organized;
- Assist in management of interns and Internship Program;
- Order all office and creative supplies;
- Coordinate any equipment repair needs with appropriate repair vendor;
- Coordinate catering for client and internal meetings;
- Assist accounting department with tracking billing;
- Coordinate and prioritize all IT agency needs;
- Coordinate office parties/festivities.
- Manage schedule, expenses and travel arrangements for two agency Partners;
- Manage travel arrangements for agency;
- Maintain calendar of client/vendor meetings for the agency;
- Post and update new positions on CTP website; assist with recruiting efforts
- Meet and greet all visitors;
- Answer agency phone calls at main reception area;
- Sort and distribute all mail; ensure outgoing mail is organized
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. CTP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.