Media Planner (Contract to Hire)
This is a contract to permanent position and must be within commuting distance to the Boston office.
Strategic thinkers. Creative collaborators. Excel lovers. We have a job for you. We’re on the hunt for a Media Planner to join our ranks and contribute their brain to our media team machine. You’ll need you to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and ready to learn quickly. It’s a fast-paced and challenging environment, so consider a little passion for this kind of stuff to be the first job requirement.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Compiling media performance report data
- Maintaining media status reports for weekly client meetings
- Assisting with research and planning including contacting vendors and calculating pricing
- Identifying opportunities that align with client campaign goals
HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience trafficking in Google Ad Manager (formerly known as DCM)
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and resources such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIN Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Business Manager, Google Ads/YouTube, DSP experience
- Ability to manage day-to-day program execution with high attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
CTP is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of and who are committed to working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status.
CTP does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment.