We’re looking for a Media Planner that checks a few boxes on our Excel spreadsheet…or are they called cells? Anyhoo, our media team runs like a well-oiled machine, but it’s a fast-paced and challenging environment, so consider a little passion for this kind of stuff to be the first job requirement. Second, we need you to be detail-oriented and knowledgeable, but ready to learn the things you don’t know yet quickly. This is a job for strategic thinkers, creative collaborators and Excel lovers, so a nice mix of hyper-organized and open-mindedness is a must. And third, despite swimming eyeballs deep in spreadsheets every day, we need a Media Planner who can see well past the numbers and look for the human solution to every challenge. Humanity is our jam here, and if it’s yours too, perhaps together we’re a formula for success.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Assisting with research and planning including contacting vendors and calculating pricing
- Identifying opportunities that align with client campaign goals
- Compiling organizing media performance report data
- Maintaining media status reports for weekly client meetings
- Managing invoices and weekly/monthly reconciliation
HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Accounting preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience trafficking in Google Ad Manager (formerly known as DCM)
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and resources such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIN Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Business Manager, Google Ads/YouTube, DSP experience
- Ability to manage day-to-day program execution with high attention to detail
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Due to the high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.