CTP is looking to add a AD to our (temporary) WFH environment ASAP. Remote locations aside, we are a tightly knit group of collaborators and creators and could use another pair of hands. When we do get back in the office, you’ll have a spot there too.
We are looking for a design oriented, digitally-driven, highly conceptual, roll up your sleeves, have fun making ads and make people smile type. With a tireless commitment to the craft of art direction. We’re talking someone who can sit down with writers, designers, media planners, content creators and strategists and create something amazing. Take your ideas from concept all the way through the production process.
A solid understanding of the technology that drives display, social, video and animation are a plus. So is the ability to tell a story in one beautifully designed frame or a whole bunch of frames strung together. If you can see yourself in this picture, send a book and a resume along. Zoom you later.
Here’s what you need to compete:
- 3-5 years of in-house or agency experience
- Make breakthrough communications appropriate for the channel; must have an amazing portfolio and experience working with cool brands
- Contribute to the conceptual development from design through to nitty-gritty flawless production
- Use all the tools in the Creative Cloud to prepare files for publishing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign a must After Effects and animation skills a plus)
- Have an understanding of typography, photography, illustration and design
- Ability to maintain the level of creative standards at CTP
- Desire to open your mind, your heart and pour yourself into the work
- A cool virtual background and a high speed connection. (We are partially remote for the time being); we’ll eventually be back in the office so you must be in commuting distance to the office
CTP is a mid-sized creative communications agency. Located in Boston’s historic North End, CTP offers great benefits and is committed to a rewarding work/life balance for all employees. CTP is an EEO employer.