Junior Art Director
We are looking for a Junior Art Director who is design oriented, digitally-driven, highly conceptual, roll up your sleeves, have fun making ads and make people smile type. With a tireless commitment to the craft of art direction. We’re talking someone who can sit down with writers, designers, media planners, content creators and strategists and create something amazing. Take your ideas from concept all the way through the production process.
A solid understanding of the technology that drives display, social, video and animation are a plus. So is the ability to tell a story in one beautifully designed frame or a whole bunch of frames strung together. If you can see yourself in this picture, send a book and a resume along.
Here’s what you need to compete:
- Must live in commuting distance to the Boston office. We still WFH. Just not every day.
- 1-3 years of agency experience and be able to contribute to the conceptual development from design through to nitty-gritty flawless production
- Use all the tools in the Creative Cloud to prepare files for publishing
– Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign a must. After Effects and animation skills a plus
- Production knowledge and file organization is necessary
- Make breakthrough communications appropriate for the channel
- Have an understanding of typography, photography, illustration and design
- Present your ideas to the team and be able to sell your ideas to our clients
- Ability to maintain the level of creative standards at CTP
- Desire to open your mind, your heart and pour yourself into the work
ONLY THOSE WHO CAN COMMUTE TO BOSTON OFFICE AND PROVIDE AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.