Freelance or P/T Digital Producer
We are looking for a talented Digital Producer (part-time or freelance) who will lead and/or support multiple accounts across a variety of projects spanning integrated campaign executions, website builds, landing pages, email and more.
This person will be responsible for the management of the entire process from estimating, building project plans, QA, and maintenance. Working closely with various departments and clients, they will ensure client needs and objectives are translated into effective solutions.
- Must have 3-5 years experience managing technical digital projects. Agency experience is preferable.
- Possesses strong communication skills for clients and internal teams
- Is analytical and thoughtful, and shows affinity for digital world
- Very detail oriented, and has worked in a project management software with understanding of the importance of workflow and process
- Ability to solve problems with instincts and organizational experience
- Solid understanding of how digital fits into the marketing landscape inclusive of websites, email, SEO, and integrated campaigns
- Understanding of UX / design / development principles for great work, inclusive of HTML & CSS
- Has worked directly in WordPress CMS and is comfortable advising clients on potential CMS platforms
- Manage project details, schedules, and budget with the client and internal team
- Build project scopes and ensure we’re delivering on budget
- Oversee technical projects including working with the development team on defining build strategy and functionality specifications, content population, and QAing all deliverables prior to client handoff
- Work with UX, Digital Art Direction, and Development teams throughout project life span including planning, resource management, task management and assignment, and serves as single point person for all specific details
- Acts as technical resource with clients and internal teams
- WordPress and Drupal CMS experience
- Google Suite Products, including Google Analytics and GTM
- Sketch and InvisionApp, at a minimum to export assets and demo projects
- CRM understanding and experience, such as Salesforce
- Marketing platforms, such as Hubspot or Marketo
- HTML/CSS comfort and familiarity preferred