Would you like to work at a dynamic, fun and fast-paced creative communications agency? Want to make an impact supporting our Finance team? CTP is looking for a rockstar Finance Assistant who will support us in all aspects of agency billing and financials. To succeed you’ll need to be organized and detail oriented, positive and diplomatic, resourceful, and feel at ease dealing with financial tasks.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Support key aspects of our payroll and employee expense reimbursement process, including coordination with our payroll provider (PayChex), printing/mailing manual checks as needed and processing employee expense checks
- Support billing tasks, including media billing, client invoice and vendor payment management
- Work within CTP’s billing management system, Workamajig
- Perform specific administrative tasks related to our agency health/dental insurance and 401k plans
- Manage office supply inventory, delivery and billing, and agency subscriptions
- Assist in managing our monthly balance sheet, account and credit card reconciliations and manage any necessary end of month P&L reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams, agency leadership, and vendors to ensure client billing is processed timely and accurately
- Uncover billing discrepancies and coordinate with internal team members to resolve issues and disputes
- Assist in administrative tasks for employee onboarding and offboarding
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Expert computer skills including Microsoft applications and at least one accounting program
- Proficiency in mathematics and accounting practices
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven experience using multiple types of accounting software
- Prior experience in a similar work environment
If you’re a team player who can effectively collaborate with various departments, and your communications skills are excellent, we’d like to meet you.
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.