B2B/Tech PR Account Executive
As an integrated marketing agency with deep expertise across a range of disciplines, CTP thrives on the idea that high-impact marketing is delivered in many forms. For B2B technology providers – whose innovation can be hard to explain and whose audiences can be hard to target – this approach can make all the difference in the world.
The CTP Technology Practice is looking for a strategic, innovative, high-energy Account Supervisor to work directly with our roster of B2B tech clients. The right candidate will ideally bring a successful PR foundation, experience with enterprise tech clients, and the agility to operate at the intersection of today’s modern marketing mix of paid, earned, shared and owned content and platforms to deliver impact for our clients. Because the innovative companies driving the digital economy require that kind of versatility.
At CTP, we are dedicated to delivering relevant, compelling campaigns that connect clients, on a human level, with their unique target audiences. Our team of communicators is highly skilled at distilling complex information into stories and content that inform, inspire and motivate. Communications created from scratch, modified from raw ideas, or encouraged by influence.
Our ideal candidate will report to the Managing Director of CTP’s Tech Practice and be responsible for day-to-day management of accounts, working closely with clients on communications initiatives that achieve breakthrough visibility and impact. This person will demonstrate the ability to work independently, be effective working across all the marketing disciplines, manage up with senior staff, and also manage and help grow account staff. CTP is a dynamic, independent agency that develops and executes strategic campaigns that integrate earned, owned, social and paid media.
In this position, you will:
- Accelerate your career development by working closely with (and being mentored by) some of Boston’s most accomplished PR, marketing, digital and creative leaders
- Develop and execute innovative, integrated campaigns that leverage CTP’s in-house PR, creative and digital teams, and
- Stretch your development across the spectrum of marketing disciplines on clients ranging from unicorn software companies to B2B tech titans.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Agency or in-house experience that includes 3-5 years experience in PR, including successful experience with B2B technology clients, or as a business or technology journalist
- Experience managing and executing strategic plans and programs that track toward clear, measurable goals;
- Some experience and understanding of the B2B marketing communications mix beyond PR
- Strong and versatile writing capabilities and experience; ability to write for a variety of formats from news releases and media pitches to both descriptive and persuasive content such as bylined op-eds, agency briefs, marketing messaging, and social media content that demonstrates fluency with clients’ business and products;
- Ability to direct day-to-day implementation of B2B marketing communications programs, including managing budgets and overseeing timelines;
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with senior client executives as well as industry influencers such as journalists and analysts;
- Genuine interest in clients’ business and ability to identify news, trends, opportunities and threats that are relevant to clients’ most pressing business challenges;
- Experience managing and using a variety of social media channels on behalf of clients.
CTP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.