CTP is looking to add some firepower to a tightly knit group of thinkers, creators and collaborators. We are looking for a design oriented, digitally-driven, highly conceptual, roll up your sleeves, have fun making ads and make people smile type. With a tireless commitment to the craft of art direction. We’re talking someone who can take a brief, sit down with writers, designers, media planners, content creators and strategists and make something staggeringly beautiful.
We still love print, but it’s a digital world so understanding of the technology that drives display, social, video and animation are a plus. So is the ability to tell a story in one beautifully designed frame or a whole bunch of frames strung together. If your book is filled with awesome ideas that would make a CD say wow or the analytics team say whoa, send it over.
Here’s what you need to compete:
- 4-6 years of doing this somewhere else
- Contribute to the conceptual development from design through execution
- Make breakthrough communications appropriate for the media
- Have an understanding of typography, photography and design in theory and practice
- Maintain the level of creative standards at CTP
- A desire to win another World Series Trophy