Motion Graphics Animation Internship
Looking for an internship where you’ll make a true difference? At a company full of real humans, engaged in meaningful collaboration on projects we really care about? Look no further. CTP’s intern program educates participants in all aspects of our industry. Through observation and practical experience, interns will act as integral members of the project planning process from the concepting stage to creation and execution.
CTP is currently looking for an intern that is interested in learning and developing skills in video animation. Our in-house production suite handles everything that goes into making a great video– shooting, sound, lighting, editing, color correction, motion graphics, vector animation and all other day-to-day operations. You’d even have the opportunity to work on set with our production team. If you have a creative eye and a love for video animation, this position is made for you.
This is a post production role, which requires a willingness to learn and collaborate. The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, text/vector based animations, motion graphics, animated graphics, animated lower thirds, end card animation, logo animation, and 2D animation (required)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and best practices for video and animation (required)
- Additional light editing experience is desired
- 3D animation experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to work in our Boston office 2x/week (or more, as needed)
Please be sure to include sample work or a link to your online portfolio as part of your application.
CTP offers great benefits and is committed to an effective work/life balance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.