Freelance Production Artist
We are looking for a Freelance Production Artist with 3-5 years experience to assist our creative team remotely, with our production needs for print, digital (banners, social and website assets), billboards, animation, and logo suites. This project could extend 4-6 weeks. Candidates must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, with strong design skills, be able to animate, and understand spec sheets and print production knowledge. Agency experience is required.
Responsibilities of Freelance Production Artist would include:
- Resizing print, collateral materials, and billboards based on spec sheets;
- Building out complete and expansive logo suites (PMS, CMYK, RGB)
- Resizing digital assets for Social, Banners, digital billboards, and other digital placements.
- Build mechanicals based on design direction
- Print Production Knowledge;
- Animation ability and knowledge
- Advertising agency experience preferred
You’d be a great fit you:
- Are positive and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Have capacity to work independently and take direction from Project Management and Creative teams, while working remotely;
- Maintain the level of quality creative standards at CTP
CTP is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of and who are committed to working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status.
CTP does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment.