We’re looking for someone with an intimate understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology. As a thought-leading navigator of the digital ecosystem, you’ll play a key role in leading, planning, and designing digital experiences based on consumers’ needs. This position will act as a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams and a go-to source for creative, digital innovation.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Own and develop CTP’s interactive UX discovery, planning, and design. Be fluent in creating prototypes and wireframes.
- Create thoughtful and effective digital experiences that deliver on clients’ business and marketing goals.
- Manage and prioritize the digital portfolio of projects.
- Mentor partner teams in the adoption of new approaches like design thinking and user-centric design.
- Participate in new business process by identifying owned experiential opportunities with existing clients and presenting digital solutions to prospective clients.
HERE’S WHAT WE’D LOVE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- 4-8 years of experience in communicating vision, setting direction, and managing wireframe concepts from start to finish for screens, storyboards, and sitemaps.
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic interactive concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Deep understanding of critical digital experiences; web, mobile, apps and interactive design.
- Proven success pitching, winning and implementing digital work.
- Comfort leading and working with a strong, multidisciplinary team.