Digital Strategist, UX and Design
Digital Strategist, Customer Experience and Design
This position will play a key role in leading, planning, and designing digital experiences based on consumers’ needs.
You will have responsibilities that range from strategic planning to operations and delivery within the digital portfolio.
We’re looking for someone with an intimate understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology, with an emphasis on the user journey and how to most effectively use stories to keep people engaged across the digital ecosystem. As a thought leader in digital and through your understanding of our clients’ businesses, you’ll act as a trusted advisor in addition to being a catalyst for digital innovation.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and develop CTP’s interactive UX discovery, planning, and design. Be fluent in creating prototypes and wireframes
- Interface with CTP’s outside development partners to deliver thoughtful and effective digital experiences that deliver on clients’ business and marketing goals
- Actively prioritize and manage the digital portfolio of projects, at times interacting with client stakeholders
- Inspire a culture of performance, positivity and continuous growth and improvement. Mentor partner teams in the adoption of new approaches like design thinking and user-centric design.
- Participate in new business process by identifying owned experiential opportunities with existing clients and presenting digital solutions to prospective clients
- 4-8 years of experience in communicating vision, setting direction, and managing wireframe concepts from start to finish for screens, storyboards, and/or sitemaps
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic interactive concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Deep understanding of critical digital experiences; Web, Mobile, Apps and interactive design
- Proven success pitching, winning and implementing digital work
- A hands-on, “roll up your sleeves,” action-oriented approach and comfort leading and working with a strong, multidisciplinary team